Weber Funeral Home of Allentown began in 1928.
William Weber operated a funeral home on the 300 block of Second Street before relocating the business to a beautiful Victorian brownstone at 502 Ridge Avenue. Once known as the old Crilly Mansion, this building features a large viewing room with an adjoining family room, as well as a large parking lot.
To better serve the needs of a growing community, a second Allentown location was purchased by Gerald F. Weber in 1970. The funeral home at 1619 W. Hamilton Street was authentically and painstakingly restored to the quiet elegance you would expect to find in this type of home. It features beamed ceilings and paneled walls with period reproduction wall coverings.
In 1991, the Weber Family purchased a historic Coopersburg funeral home at 101 N. Main Street, which was originally founded by H.A. Ritter in 1861. The location, now known as Norcorss-Weber Funeral Home, has a large bright viewing room with adjoining sitting area. It also has a large parking lot.